On this page we have included a full term’s worth of editable lesson plans and supporting resources for Key Stage 2 (Years 3 and 4) for you to download at your leisure. Each lesson plan is based around the themes of water or air and focuses on topics such as the ss Great Britain, sea shanties, balloons, kites and aeroplanes.
In this pack there are 12 lessons, designed to be taught over two terms as well as supporting resources and assessment guidelines.
In the downloadable folders below you will find:
- Air Lessons 1 – 6
- Air Mid Term Plan
- Water Lessons 1 – 6
- Water Mid Term Plan
- Air – Graphic Score Blank Page 1 of 2
- Air – Graphic Score Blank Page 2 of 2
- Air – Graphic Score Example Page 1 of 2
- Air – Graphic Score Example Page 2 of 2
- Air – Helicopter String Quartet Graphic Score
- Air – Hot Air Balloon Soundscape Inspiration Page
- Water – Drunken Sailor Score
- Water – Drunken Sailor Song
- Water – Introduction to Sea Shanties
- Water – Santy Anna Score
- Water – Santy Anna Song
- Water – Singing Lines
- Water – Sea Shanty Notes
- Filton Fields Song
- Filton Fields Lyrics
Simply click the links below to download the files.